-Phagwara Key Points
* Population: 142000 (approx.)
* No. of Wards: 50
* Waste generated per day: 65MT (450 grams per capita)
* Total No. of Secondary Collection Points: 32
EcoGarb, Chennai based Company was invited by Mr. Dhaliwal, Chief Engineer, PMIDC to do feasibility study in Phagwara and to submit DRP.
* Two representatives visited MCP and done their study for two days.
* Company representatives visited all the Secondary collection points and Dump site.
* DPR and Proposal video was submitted by the company after the study.
* MCP team visited Arcot, Tamil Nadu to visit Smart projects implemented by EcoGarb.
Respected Mayor, Respected Senior Dy. Mayor and Dy. Mayor, Superintending Engineer, Ward Councilor, MCP Chief Sanitary Inspector, Health Officer, Jalandhar Municipal Corporation, Project Manager, SBM, Jalandhar Municipal Corporation.
* MCP invited EcoGarb to implement Smart Bin Pilot Project in Industrial Area Location.
* June 2016 Pilot Operation started.
-Location of Compactor
*OLD POST OFFICE ROAD
-Locations of Smart Bins
*INDUSTRIAL AREA (PILOT LOCATION)
*URBAN ESTATE, BAHRA HOSPITAL
*NAKODAR ROAD, HADIABAD